Julian Richards is the senior leader of Cornerstone Church Swansea, Wales. Julian entered full time Ministry after graduation from Bible College in 1985. After several years spent in itinerant evangelism, church evangelism and pastoring he and Sarah pioneered Cornerstone church in 1991.
Cornerstone is an evangelistic model of church with many social action ministries into the Community. Cornerstone is known
for its impact in the secular world both at grass roots and civic leadership level. Cornerstone is a prophetic church that sees regular physical healings especially amongst non churched people.
Julian and Sarah Richards got married in 1985, and have three children. They have been living in Swansea since 1989.
Other aspects of Julian’s Ministry include:
- President of Gweini : The Counsel for Christian Community work in Wales. An organisation providing networking and information to churches, and representation to Welsh Government.
- Board member of the Evangelical Alliance UK and Wales
- Julian is a part of the Pioneer Leadership team. Cornerstone
- has been a part of Pioneer since 1991; Pioneer is a network of churches and hubs. The team provides apostolic oversight and steers the priorities of the movement.
- Julian is the Leader of New Wine Cymru, creating networks of apostolic leaders across the nation of Wales with the purpose of mission, to “Change a Nation”.
- Julian has co-authored “The Naked Church”, a Gweini publication that helps churches go beyond the church meeting, and into the community.